Saturday, February 13, 2010

UNTiTLED

Does it bother you that my life has success?
Or does it bother you that I'm better than the rest?
Does it bother you that I have all goals and no dreams?
Because in my shoes it seems as if I murdered your self esteem.
But it's obviously a false dichotomy that you don't like me and aren't too fond of me simply because I aim high like stars in astronomy.
But ironicly when you actually grow up you want to be like me.
It's cool though.
Just fall in line, because your not the only one who has me on their mind.
I wouldn't say it's a waste of time, I'd say it's a form of glory and shine.
But to close on a good note, I'd like to take out my time to apologize.
Waste my time to apologize for you to be so asanine and get like me, and get on your grind to reach high.
-Larnell Ellison

No comments:

Post a Comment