Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gettin to know me...


So this is my first blog and i just wanted to give the world in scoop on me. When it comes to me ima give it to you raw and uncut! Alot of people dont know as much as they think about me so here goes nothing! I was birthed by a crackhead-prostitute with not a clue to who my biological father is. I have an older sister name Kameya- and til this day i dont know how to refer to here. I also have a younger sister named Lynniqua who needs all the attention she can get. I must say i made it out much better then them. because i was lucky enough to have my mother; which is biologically my aunt, take me in to her arms since day one of my life and has never left my side. my sister lynn got adopted by someone out of the family and resides in florida. her parents are very old and her father is blind. SO she runs wild. My older sister Meya had it the worst. she wasnt as "lucky" as us. She had to stay with "our" mother. So only she and God knows the things that she went through living there. Now she's in the ARMY she been back in forth between Iraq and suicide watch:(! As for my "real" family... my brother Brandon and nephew Cameron; i coodnt imagine my life without them. you could never tell me that Brandon is not my brother or anybody along those lines. My imediate family consists of brandon, jadyn [lil sister]; ivy [ma]; and rocky[daddy]. and they all played a major part in my life and helped me blossom into the beautiful butterfly that i am. I told my story to say this: you can never judge a book by its cover. my mother always told me it doesnt matter where you come from its where your going. And as far as where i'm going? Right now im in my second year of college. I'm a transfer student from Virginia State University now attending William Paterson University. I am a communications major with the concentration on Radio and television. I am no diamond in the rough and i refuse for anyone to have any pitty on me. Shit if we cood choose who birthed us; i'd be a SiMMONS lol butt im not. however that will never stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment